<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31617902?origin\x3dhttp://thoseredroses.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Tuesday, April 29, 2008 ' 7:29 AM Y


heh heh. I woke up as early as a birdy to vivocity for job interview :)
the person rejected me though. ask me to consider if I really want the job cuz it's less than a thousand after cpf, given my education standard, could easily find a higher pay job. so, I gave up. hee. met bf for lunch, fish slice noodles at novena. great food but bf said bad service. hahaa. yesterday my boyfriend kid me. we were on a conversation on the phone. then suddenly hung up. he called saying, I think your fat cheeks accidentally pressed the hang up button. I so wanted to burst out laughing but act angry. hahaha. :) funny. last minute decided to drop by neo's for her company. watched abit of that movie, forgotten the title rdy..went to amk hub to grab a bite. then headed back read mag, gossip and stuff. oh, did I mention gossiping? yeeks. neo went to work. met bf for dinner and pasam malam. oh yea neoly, the pasam malam opened today! I bought the hotdog xiang chang from the first stall but it wasnt very nice. I wanted it like jucier and hot. but it wasnt! disappointing! and, aiya. ah wang and xiao si fu'er did get together in the end! and, I haven started on my dieting plan yet. soon soon! haha. I am going for another interview tomorrow at cityhall. hope it turns out well though! money money money~ sense it coming...








♥}ABOUT-


xueting
22 Dec
"We will all laugh at gilded butterflies"

I TO EAT






♥}CREDITS-

Designer: Deanna
Basecodes: x
x
Please leave the credits alone :D