<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31617902?origin\x3dhttp://thoseredroses.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Saturday, April 12, 2008 ' 2:31 AM Y


here are some photos to share... ♥
♥ friday ♥
boyfriend would always ask me, what bubble tea you want?
and I will always tell him, I want something refreshing! haha.
greenapple greentea, honey greentea.
and then he will always laugh/smileee :)
maybe because the way I said it or maybe because I always said that.
after that we went town to meet his friends, know why we always town?
because his friends always take mc to not go to camp. and i learnt a way to take many mcs at one time
though it will be painful :s
boyfriend had dinner at Subway, he loves subway!
and then, his friend bought this small toy.
it's not only a simple toy, it is actually a electric shocking toy!
when you turn the thing which I did out of curiousity, you will be shocked.
tsk, so naughty right buy this kinda thing and trick people!
I definitely learnt my lesson, not to be kaypo :) haha!
all of us were tricked. just that mine was being kaypo. hahahah.
we walked around cineleisure stand around, watch the crowd..
then we decided to go to holland village to have this very nice western food.
hey I've been there with crazies to eat the western too.
but this time, it's not very nice.
the chicken was very bloody. yucks. I just had like 2 mouths that's all.
afterwhich we went to Topone at bugis.
the guys wanna sing sing sing. I think the place actually is not bad.
25 per pax and freeflow of drinks.
many choices of songs compared to kbox.
sang till 5.30 a.m.
I went home and the guys went to have macdonald breakfast.
aye, I want to have macdonald breakfast also leh.

i kiss, i kiss, i kiss and kiss! :p

Labels:









♥}ABOUT-


xueting
22 Dec
"We will all laugh at gilded butterflies"

I TO EAT






♥}CREDITS-

Designer: Deanna
Basecodes: x
x
Please leave the credits alone :D