.Sunday, April 27, 2008 ' 7:28 AM Y
I am a pig. I woke up like 3 plus today.because of a stupid anonymous phonecall. I answered and the bloody person remain silent like 3 seconds and then hung up my phone. dammit! I deleted the number. If not I will display the number hereee! went to cathay, bum around. had a bite of ben and jerry's ice cream from the stingy twin brother..... oops. then went to bf house for dinner. unexpectedly played few rounds of mah jong. hahah. sunday is the day to be at home for sure. because on the streets there are many *toot*. cant stand it. bf wore my pink mickey sequins shirt. I so want to post the photo. it's so tight fitting! hahaha. but nvm! today I almost burn down my gorgeous kitchen. and it's all because of DOUX cheese hotdogs. aiyaya. luckily my gorgeous mummy is sleeping in the room. she didnt smell the chao ta smell. yeah. and I sent fatty my new blogskin already. hopefully it will be changed tomorrow night! wahaha! I've seen a lot of ugly singaporeans online stomp website. really terrible. haha. wednesday night I am going to my fren's birthday party. which is like at bloody yio chu kang there! haha! I am sure crazies go clubbing on that night one. confirm! because the next day is a bloody labour day holiday. who wouldnt want a hang over?! but. I will join you guys once I have the money money money~ money for clothes, drinks, stayovers. wait for me lehs! but I bum around very long already. maybe one more month? make it 3 months! hahahaha. Oh yeah. I have not sign up for the graduation ceremony thing. shits.