.Friday, April 18, 2008 ' 11:20 AM Y
I must blog. I must blog!today is a dreadful day. terrible day. a day to rant and complain.didn't had my dinner at boyfriend's place because I wasn't hungry.I had just a bowl of lotus soup, few bites of sweet and sour fish ans salted egg. that's it.off to cineleisure. I was already feeling damn cold. you know I get cold like so damn easily. II dont know why. but my body is just weird. awhile cold then awhile warm. haiz. I already starting to have moodswings. haha. sorry boyfriend. :) heehee. half way thru dvd, my stomach was pain. I thought I will have my food soon. then the pain became more and more unbearable. I didn't expressed that to my boyfriend. I didnt want him to worry. then bought a chocolate to eat first. a stingy friend of mine always want to pick on any food, without having to spend a lit' tiny bit of his money. yes, that stingy. super cannot stand it. stole abit of my hershey's chocolate. yuck. so unreluctantly allow my boyfriend to pluck a lit' of it to him. face already turn black. haha. decided to eat prata at amk. went to the carpark. almost tripped. stupid lousy birkens. damm. gonna change one. just wait. just wait when I got the damm money!!!! pissed off. then, when I got up the car, i hit my head when I got in. damm sian. I already burst out. boyfriend was sian. haha. because I moodswing. heehee. then, in the car, I hit my nose. my nose! dammit! lucky this is the last unlucky thing that happened. :) that's all I wanna complain. hahahahah. love you boyfriend :) off to bed. phew.