<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31617902?origin\x3dhttp://thoseredroses.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Wednesday, April 30, 2008 ' 6:16 AM Y


neo neo. I waiting for u to date me out okay fats? today I went for the interview like 5.30pm. haha. way too late but still make it! haha. I thought the office would close by then. wells wells. won a game. boyfriend treat dinner. walked the pasam malam at amk. orh-tas and more orh-tas. tried the malay burger. not bad actually. I have tooth ache. I think it's the wisdom tooth. both sides have lohs! boyfriend says if have wisdom tooth must stay a night at hospital all.. then cannot eat all... aiyo. seems too exaggerated lohs. If really, that will be great though. I haven stay in the hospital before though. if really, maybe bf and crazies will visit me and buy me gorgeously deliciously foodies. deh? I hope to start work soon. and earn money. I hope I get shortlisted. hee hee. its like 9am and lunch time is like 45 mins! eee. but you think I will follow meh? of course not! but for the sake of money, haiz. poor sua ting. love is really blinded. one can really be too generous. In time to come, things may not be as easy as it's said though!








♥}ABOUT-


xueting
22 Dec
"We will all laugh at gilded butterflies"

I TO EAT






♥}CREDITS-

Designer: Deanna
Basecodes: x
x
Please leave the credits alone :D