<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31617902?origin\x3dhttp://thoseredroses.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Tuesday, April 15, 2008 ' 11:21 PM Y


thumbs up for my boyfriend when...

he makes milo for me.
he sms me that he misses me.
he hugs me for no reason.
he feeds me when I want to have that particular food from that only place.
he packs my stuff for me. (am lazy to do it) contact lense case/solution whatever.
he allows me to draw his eyebrows.
he buys pantyliners for me (he seems embarrassed when paying. that's the fun part!).
he allows me to wear his cristo or any big sized shoes.
he allows me to peel his dry skin on his fingers (I know he is piss off cuz it's very painful.)
he washes his hands after he eats.
he pays for everything!
he smiles at me for nothing.



enough. I am bored. haiz. he's asleep hibernating again. dont know how many hours he needs to sleep a day lehs.











♥}ABOUT-


xueting
22 Dec
"We will all laugh at gilded butterflies"

I TO EAT






♥}CREDITS-

Designer: Deanna
Basecodes: x
x
Please leave the credits alone :D