.Saturday, May 03, 2008 ' 1:51 AM Y
Labour Day
the day before labour day, celebrated gorgeous friend birthday at this gorgeous semi-detach somewhere at yck. so ulu thoughs! phew. lucky fren bf drove us in.. we had strawberry cheese cake. if it was much colder, I think it will be damm delicious. :) had a chat with gf. I miss her thoughs. I wish we can go out more often. besides, she knows me like the back of her hand. heehee. boyfriend, was abit suay. kanna owned. but I somehow felt abit great.. wahaha. who ask u abandoned me? heehee.
afterwhich, accompanied boyfriend to watch his gorgeous liverpool vs chelsea match. boo. liverpool lost. 3-2. In my opinion, liverpool played not as good as I thought or the previous matches. deh? too bad. liverpool did not get in finals. I think Man u will win the finals. maybe, 2-1? I hope one day we can go to nfield to watch live liverpool! hahah! :)
on labour day, we went to search for the gorgeous beef noodle at bugis. 27 purvis st. too bad it was closed on labour day! haiz. I walked and trekked and climbed with all my life lohs. disappointing. but I will be back for the beef!! we eat the wan ton mee instead. it was OK only. we booked tickets for Iron Man movie. oh damn, it was a great movie. I like it! I prefer this kind of movies. like transformers too. haha! we went town. bum around. then we watched mid night movie. like real late night! 2am. Harnold and kumar. ok, this movie is kind of lame but hilarious and abit disgusting. you can see a lot of naked womans, yes alot!! and 1 scene of a man's. yuck. not really my kind of movie. haha! but wells. not bad lohs. went home to after that.
friday
went out to town with bf, bum around and left for home like 10pm. early. hhHhHhha. ate gorgeously delicious wan ton mee made by mummy and
orh-tas bought by bf. yumms. watched abit of antm, jay's dvd concert and maybe leave for town later. haha. I am so lazy and tired to have my photo taken. ahhh nvm, I think I look gorgeous though with my year 1 photo. hahaha. yeeee.
My laptop is spoiled. I think I can get one new one like 2 months later. and good news, I have a job! office kind. boo. wed is the first day. yucks. I love lucky boy.
find this quote soothing...
"missing someone gets easier everyday. because, even though it is one day further from the last time you saw each other, it is one day closer to the next time you will."