<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31617902?origin\x3dhttp://thoseredroses.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Monday, June 09, 2008 ' 5:28 AM Y


I found a job somewhere at bendemeer.
gorgeously near my house. phew.
pay is gorgeously high too. :)
I want a barbeque also!
I want melted marshmellow. heehee.
fatty must be barbequeing marshmellows somewhere, prawning also.
yee.. I shouldnt remind her about marshmellow....
I love my friends!
hummy going overseas,abandoning me soon..
miche going dont know where...
Inez work...
jasmine forever emo... abandon us...
ding forever at jb, dont need see her rdy... haha...
kelly and zhenlin to irritate only :)









♥}ABOUT-


xueting
22 Dec
"We will all laugh at gilded butterflies"

I TO EAT






♥}CREDITS-

Designer: Deanna
Basecodes: x
x
Please leave the credits alone :D