.Tuesday, June 10, 2008 ' 11:28 PM Y
I got a totally cool job :) 15 mins from home! I always reach punctually! :) this company occupied about half of the building! just different departments. the interior office is not very modern kind, its okay, quite old. i think there are thousands or millions of boxes all over the office. because, this company I am working for is into spare parts. there are really millions of packets loh! even behind me, beside me are boxes. Im surrounded by boxes! and what I have done so far is to find database and write the number onto the packets so that the uncle here can pack them into their locations. and I got to use laptop after so many years! I downloaded gorgeous msn live! but but but, am getting a new laptop on friday. dont know what kinda laptop my sista gonna buy tho. Acer is not a very good brand! the last time we repaired the laptop, the person advised when charging, do not lift or move the laptop. thats when I realized. here the colleagues mostly are older staff educated, but a few young ones like me from jc or poly. all temp staff. one aunty treated me to mee siam on my first day. so nice of her. and, pantry has a gorgeously huge fridge with lots of drinks and food! and the pantry auntie very friendly! and the boss of this company is a Japanese! he speaks to me in english haha I dont really catch his words. but he's friendly! :) and I get to wear my usual outfit lehs. no formal wear tho in office! jeans, slippers, u name it! somemore the pay is like same as RWW. admin this kinda pay, hard to find. thanks to my gorgeous friend helped me to find it! that day I missed the prawn barbeque and marsh mellow. yee. I regretted telling fatty to buy it... haha! so fast so fast half a year is gonna fly pass soon! why is time passing so fast! and and, barbeque end of month fatty! u promised!