.Thursday, June 12, 2008 ' 9:42 PM Y
LUNCH 13 JUN!I made myself 2 slices of gorgeous bread with kaya. simple and easy! heehee. and, hot cup of milo with hello panda biscuits.. ooo. gorgeously great! and then, jay chou songs on youtube! I like my job leh. I like to move around i realized. I dont like sitting at office like a block of wood. Am still thinking of what my sista said about moving house. I hope we really move by next year. to somewhere where that idiot wouldnt harass my mum and 3 little pigs. Amk would be great! shopping mall, movies! haha. If it really come true, I think I wouldnt be able to further my studies. which is kinda sad thing. soon, hummy's gonna leave me. and michelle. and no one can replace them loh! FAT hope!! :/ hahahaha! 12 JUN I went to suntec IT show with bf. he wants to find pouch for gorgeously iphone. phew. glad I have bus to trans me to convention hall, so I dont have to walk the extreme citylink! in the end, we didnt buy. haha. went to eat carl's junior. the second time i eat carls junior. I didnt like it at first. because the first time I eat, everything is cold. awful! but today one was great.. the cheesy-beef-chilli fries. gorgeous. tomorrow gonna buy a desktop from that IT show. I am not using! I dont wanna use other ppl's money. I buy my own! I wanna buy a laptop........... which is like, erm, when I have money? heehee. bf bought me a gorgeous mickey cup to use at office. :) great!