<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31617902?origin\x3dhttp://thoseredroses.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Sunday, July 20, 2008 ' 9:09 PM Y


Pay day is next week! Next week is pay day! Heex.
Dying for next Thursday to arrive thos!
Today not much to do at work. I watched as my supervisor and others move and carry boxes so that there are more space. I helped to move a box thos. The rest are too heavy for me thos. Within a month, i broke 3 of my nails. L so I decided to take really good care of my gorgeous nails. Haha. Im freaking hungry now. I wish there is macdonald’s breakfast on my table.. with hushbrowns. L and later for lunch, im gonna have Maggie mee L how sad thos. But later bf gonna treat me for dinner..

The weekends was fun. I had a lot of sleep thos. Nothing to do just sleep!
Bf and i and frens went to Chinatown to eat! We ate the fried dumplings at the market which was gorgeously great! And I ran many streets just to get mayonnaise but don’t have! And then, we ate desserts. Not the one Kelly brought me. Is the one near the macdonald, first shop. Kelly, this dessert shop is even better than the one u brought me to. Hee. Shaven ice thos! Melts in mouth thos! Thumbs up! Managed to catch a glimpse of neo at amk hub ytd thos. She didn’t see me thos. I was queueing for bubble tea thos. Hahaah.
Boyfriend is the greatest.
but sometimes Im kinda evil.
I loveee uuu!

gonna get my sports shoes soon to jog with bf, to shed off some fats. yippee.
boyfriend kinda evil. when i ask for, he said if i want mayonnaise, i can cut my belly and i will have some mayonnaise. he said if i want luncheon meat, i can cut my double chin (apparently i dont have) and i will have some luncheon meat. mean to the max thos... haha. but kinda love it. hilarious.









♥}ABOUT-


xueting
22 Dec
"We will all laugh at gilded butterflies"

I TO EAT






♥}CREDITS-

Designer: Deanna
Basecodes: x
x
Please leave the credits alone :D