.Thursday, October 02, 2008 ' 6:37 PM Y
dearest boyfriend,
I know it wasnt a peaceful day for you yesterday..
I know u had a tough day yesterday..
I know u kinda stress over what happened..
But I strongly believe it is the last time that will happen…
I know everyone make mistakes.
I guess probably it keeps happening, one after another matter..
That is why the trust is lost.. until a point daddy can’t take it and let out his temper..
I think there is no one to blame.. I hope u don’t be emo/piss off with whoever..
Forget about the whole night and be crazy as always ;)
I am glad I stayed with u through the whole night
no matter what happens, you have gorgeous me by your side whenever you need me..
p.s boyfriend if you are reading this, can I have a bubble tea later? Heh hehe… ;P