<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31617902?origin\x3dhttp://thoseredroses.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Thursday, February 19, 2009 ' 12:27 AM Y


Thursday 19th 4.30pm

COOKING :)

yeah! i love my part time job at a chinese restaurant as cashier/bar.
meanwhile i will find an office job :)
today, chef ting gets her hands on cooking Crispy fried prawns marinated with mayo* !
its not my first dish. Before, I made cookies, cheesecake and omelette. Those main dishes la. Excluding maggie mee and stuff like that.. How I make the Prawns? haha~ It's a stolen recipe at where I worked... kidding! Chef Alan is kind to teach me step by step procedures to fry it! he's so nice! he even showed me the type of prawns to use... how to make the mayo.. not only plain mayo, added some secret ingredients. haha :D I decided to make it today suddenly. Like he just taught me few hours ago? haha.. So my white-rats to first taste the dish is bf's family. A lot of them so I can have more feedback! If its a success (it definitely will be), i will cook for my family and friends. Especially that ever-greedy-hum.

GST

So, we will be getting our GST package this month end. only applicable to 21st years onwards! but why only $500! so little! somemore 2 payments.... sian! but better than nothing la. govt should include this package million years back!

ROARRRR

I have not received my online purchases la.... why so slow! I shd have ask for reg. mail instead! stupid. Thursday sent out, now shd already get it! no postman, nothing. Im so worried the post office cock up or lost my parcel. luckily its less than $50! I hope my mummy stays at home everyday to watch out for my parcel.. (feeling damm hungry now, i wish i can eat whatever now... 5.30pm i will start cooking once his maid finishes her cooking). tomorrow's off day. 1 pathetic day in a week. but I only worked for 5 or 6 or 7 hours. so no big deal. besides, i get to sit down when not busy and get to eat free tim sum* too! And, OH, i tell you the century egg porridge is the best of the best! better than crystal jade whatever u name it! I really love the porridge...... to the max! I already dined in 3 days in a row to eat the tim sum and buffet there. it's great. but dont know why not very busy leh. maybe it's the location, not many people know there's an outlet at orchard..

Im really hungry! bye.








♥}ABOUT-


xueting
22 Dec
"We will all laugh at gilded butterflies"

I TO EAT






♥}CREDITS-

Designer: Deanna
Basecodes: x
x
Please leave the credits alone :D