<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31617902?origin\x3dhttp://thoseredroses.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Saturday, March 07, 2009 ' 9:21 AM Y


I had a long week. I was so exhausted that I could sleep while standing.. I dont even want to do anything except sleep. haha. Hopefully next week will be a better week... anyways I stole century egg congee to eat everyday. haha. sometimes even tim sum. I fry carrot cake, dumplings, eat peanuts... I eat to wake myself up. Im really sleepy! I need food to wake me up...

Watched my friend in his soccer match this week, we had supper at this Tim sum near mustafa.. Tim Sum was okay, but the noodles was great! here's the photo of the noodles, sour & spicy noodles. good! only have one photo. haha.. After that went mustafa to shopping...


I am calling up companies to hire me. Can't count on those recruitment companies. They really take their own sweet time to get me a job!
I closed 3 of my ear holes. recently it swelled and I decided to have just 2 ear holes :), and one on the top of my ear. heh heh.
I should start thinking of my own helmet. I want it champagne pink. I will save up to spray my own colour though. haha! I hope bike chosen will be safe. At least I want to feel safe riding on it....
3 months has passed. time files! I wish time stops here... I dont really want to go that fast into the future... maybe because I dont have any goals... dont know what to do with life...
Like inez said, I also dont want to be just some ordinary person with an ordinary job... I feel life is so sick working like that... I think I have not found something that Im interested in doing, that's why Im not motivated... argh. I really wonder what I will be doing in 5 years time... haha. at the same time I wonder if kelly's enjoying her work at rww. corporate! yeeek. haha. maybe it will be different if there are awesome pretty ladies working with her. Im sure she will enjoy working... hehe.

hope to meet my friends soon! :)











♥}ABOUT-


xueting
22 Dec
"We will all laugh at gilded butterflies"

I TO EAT






♥}CREDITS-

Designer: Deanna
Basecodes: x
x
Please leave the credits alone :D