<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31617902?origin\x3dhttp://thoseredroses.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Sunday, March 01, 2009 ' 9:13 AM Y


I watched K20 and bloody valentine. Both are great movies to watch! definitely worth it.
金城武 didnt let me down! haha. I fell in love with Takeshi when I watched his Tv drama, Love 2000. I still remember this drama starts at 11pm during my primary school days. Because of this programme, I got up specially just for it. haha.

I simply love online shopping. I don't do shopping for clothes in town as often already... haha... Soon, opi sprees!
Hummy's finally out of Sg and it will be for months... haha, dont have to see that boney witch till July. hee hee~ Luckily we had dinner before she left. or else i will miss her!

I cant imagine the day Im a pillion on a bike on main road. Own helmet, which I think I want it pink or champagne color. haha!

My colleague always put my schedule 8am for work. so early. 6plus have to wake up....
AND, weekends the crowd on public transport is the worse of the worst. I dont know where the hell or how the hell Aljunied station is full of construction workers/bangladeshes, even at 7plus am. It just pisses me off.. I believe half the train are them.. sigh.

p.s. singtel's killing me!








♥}ABOUT-


xueting
22 Dec
"We will all laugh at gilded butterflies"

I TO EAT






♥}CREDITS-

Designer: Deanna
Basecodes: x
x
Please leave the credits alone :D