<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31617902?origin\x3dhttp://thoseredroses.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Tuesday, February 09, 2010 ' 1:00 AM Y


I visited my grandma on Saturday morning. She wasn’t at home. I was so worried and waited an hour for her to reach home. She cooked fried rice with egg and sausage and made milo and tea for me. She told me her foot aches sometimes when she walks.. I feel really heartpain for her.. I cant lose her.. i am going to make it a must to visit her every Saturday. I really want to go to the market one day with her and eat with her.. I should get her these this Saturday.
1. body ache plasters
2. matchsticks for praying
3. detergent

This Friday I can go off early I suppose! I am going to do my nails at yishun… J
Saturday morning to grandma’s house.
Saturday night I feel like eating with my grandma and still have to be home for dinner. So probably I go home first and back again to grandma’s house? Later at night I go bf’s house for the… abalone and steamboat.. then Sunday to grandma’s house to see her.. in the morning? Den to bf’s place for visiting..

Tomorrow is 1 month since my grandpa passed away. I miss him a lot. I miss him so much that I cant describe the feeling. Its just so terrible. Every night I just feel like going to guangmingshan to see him. Sometimes I think back, I cant accept he’s gone.. like suddenly. I feel so unreal. I just have to keep working and meeting bf and friends so that I don’t even have the time to think of these… haiz








♥}ABOUT-


xueting
22 Dec
"We will all laugh at gilded butterflies"

I TO EAT






♥}CREDITS-

Designer: Deanna
Basecodes: x
x
Please leave the credits alone :D