<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31617902?origin\x3dhttp://thoseredroses.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Wednesday, March 17, 2010 ' 8:23 AM Y


Sometimes I feel I have nobody to talk to
I am all alone
I left home early in the morning, came home late when everybody's asleep
Sleep and wake up the next morning for work
Sometimes stress at work, return late from work
After work I just want to have things my way
I hungry I want to go eat
I tired I want to sleep
I don't care about anything
Maybe I'm stubborn or maybe I'm demanding
I just want to do it the way I want
Maybe I expect people to understand me and let me have my way
But who can understand me
I cannot expect people to give in to me everytime
Not when I'm attached
If I'm alone, maybe I can do whatever
I can don't give any consideration
I can decide what to do
Maybe that's the best thing about being single
I haven had that feeling for a long time
I am so stubborn and no one can stand this side of me
Not even my boyfriend cuz I know once in a while we will quarrel just because I want it my way
Maybe I haven learn how to think about others
I need someone who can really give in to me but I know there will
never be this soneone at all
Maybe in the end I will be alone without anyone and I won't be unhappy cuz I know I am like that and I don't blame anyone
Once my friend was telling me people born on dec 22 tends to be a loner
I was surprised cuz I know its true
I feel lonely even though I'm around with friends always
Loneliness inside me but not physically being alone
I had this feeling since I was young
Another thing about me is I don't trust people easily
Once someone lie to me that's it
You have lost my trust
No natter how sorry the person is, the thing will always stay inside me and I will never forget
This is also one thing I cannot help it but to doubt in everything
I ask a lot of questions again and again, and got the same answer but I still won't believe
I expect something to be done in order for me to trust
Again, who can tolerate this side of me
Nobody at all
I'm not perfect and these 2 sides of me I really can say this is me
You like it or not can live with it or not its not my problem and I won't change cuz I cannot
I tried to change but still I cannot
I just have to accept this side of me and hope someone can tolerate this 2 sides of me
Maybe I am too strong headed I can live on my own
At times just needed someone to listen to me and care for me after a long day of work
Goodnight!








♥}ABOUT-


xueting
22 Dec
"We will all laugh at gilded butterflies"

I TO EAT






♥}CREDITS-

Designer: Deanna
Basecodes: x
x
Please leave the credits alone :D