.Monday, March 08, 2010 ' 12:33 AM Y
Things I dislike!
1. I hate the weather. Its freaking hot and when the weather is hot, it pisses my bf who mood swings at me! (very mean right?this bf cannot stand humid weather. So when the weather is hot, better don’t go out with him muahahahah)
2. I hate my hair now. I think I will cut side fringe soon.
3. I hate seeing that !@#%^#@ toot at home. So irritating bloated face. (bf, better don’t let me catch u ANY connection with toot, I mean it okay, unless u want the whole house to collapse again, u can try heee)
4. I hate people touching my personal stuff without permission. Even my mum! Just don’t like it okay. Some even more annoying, take already cannot put back in place… don’t know are idiots or what.
5. I hate my skin complexion now. So damn dark! Frequent exposure to the sun is bad. Tsk.
6. I hate having to think about what to wear for work. No clothes no clothes!