<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31617902?origin\x3dhttp://thoseredroses.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Tuesday, May 11, 2010 ' 12:58 AM Y


Tuesday
Monday I was on MC. I am so bad luck these days. Jinx. Maybe I need to start praying. Maybe it’s a sign from God. Hmm.
That day I accidentally poked my eye and ended up wearing my spectacle to work. I looked so nerdy that day. Then, my wisdom tooth starts to ache real bad. Next, I ran for nothing at home, merely hit my toes and my whole feet pain like crazy. I can walk but I don’t want to assert too much weight on my left feet, afraid it will get even worse. It has been 4 days. Oh mi god. Something is wrong right?  Then, first time when I specially queued and bought the favorite hokkien mee, I bit my tongue! Wtf. Damm pain la, ended up having a blister like in my tongue. The next day I went work, I cut my finger, not with papers but with the aluminium of the milo can. frruck. How unlucky. Why! And oh, I saw an accident in front of my bf’s home (amk). The car was badly crashed. And it was raining very heavily. The ambulance however took about 10 to 15 mins to arrive. The TP I think more than 1 hour. One handbag flew out of the car and one of the ladies has to be carried out by 3 persons. Oh mi god. I should be more careful these days. And!! My friend had a car accident ytd!! she bbm me and blamed me jokingly why must I tell her about the accident that I saw. Ambulance had to bring her to the hospital and luckily she only felt giddy (she knocks her head against the window). Well, somehow I thought, good la! Let her knock her head also good! Always bbm me vulgarities…. Muahahaha. Let her wake up also good! :P Yeah 31 may im on leave. :D cant wait to REST! And I went GYM. Yes! Can u imagine I did the threadmill?? Not running but just walking. Though my feet hurts, but already told bf aunt to go GYM and not play her out. So yea, went in the end. Sunday I will be going again!!! Yeah!!!

P.s. fucking hell cant tolerate my tooth seriously. Feel so bad. Gums swollen and aching. I already tried not to move my gums. Baby, can u give me $600 to pluck my tooth?  okays im kidding. $600 probably too much. Hais. My feet hurts too. I wish I can don’t walk, really. I don’t wanna aggravate my feet. Hais.








♥}ABOUT-


xueting
22 Dec
"We will all laugh at gilded butterflies"

I TO EAT






♥}CREDITS-

Designer: Deanna
Basecodes: x
x
Please leave the credits alone :D