.Monday, June 21, 2010 ' 11:13 AM Y
Its only been 1 year stepping into the work force and I already feel sick of working.
I miss school life. I miss studying till late at night. I miss chatting till late at night. Discussing school work and gossiping online. I miss all of them. I miss design school canteen’s western food. I miss running out of class secretly to business school’s canteen to buy egg mayo bread. I miss Jupiter’s café for their fried fish. This was 2 years ago. Now everyone went separate ways. Overseas studying. Working. NS. We hardly met. This is just one of the few days where I really miss all of my friends. This is life I guess. Everyone will go their own ways. But I just wish time could stop somewhere, sometime.
I have no goals in my life. No encouraging goals.
Work to earn money and at a certain age get married, have kids? That’s not what I want. I want to do something but I just have no idea what to do. I don’t want to live my life just working normally. We only live once isn’t it?
Shouldn’t we make the best out of it? I mean I have to try to make my life better. But how? How am I supposed to do it? I don’t have any directions in life. I feel so depressed. I miss red roses. Red roses to surprise me.