.Wednesday, August 25, 2010 ' 4:46 AM Y
Stress!!!
I really wonder, thinking should i quit or not next year. Should i or not.
I dont like to stay until so late. Why. Why should i do that? Isnt my work ends at 6pm???? almost everyday i stayed 6plus to 7plus. of cuz, there are days where i can go at 6plus la. but compare to the days where i have to work after 6pm seems to be more than the days i can leave at 6plus or on the dot. is my pay justifiable to the working time here??? work load is fine. just that it is very competitive in working here. maybe i am not as hardworking as i feel i am. aiya, in anyways, they are just using us as cheap labours since we are young, pretty and single, most important single and not married! but hell to all of you!!! dont we have life too?!?!?! we have our life too wad! dont we have to eat dinner?!?!? sigh!!! I am not enjoying leaving work so late!!! SIGH!
What should i do!!!